Prepare college-and career-ready students with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviors to personally succeed and contribute to the common good.
Don't forget to get your parent portal ID for Infinite Campus (IC)/Parent Portal when you visit your child's school. In IC you can view your child's attendance, schedule, grades (participating schools) and more. Once you have your parent portal ID please follow the below instructions when logging in for the first time.
New for this school year the district will use IC to send out text message alerts for closures, delays and emergencies. Please verify in IC, using your parent portal login that your mobile number is correct. If your number has changed, please see your school's registrar to update your mobile number.
A test message will be sent on August 20 - to be rescheduled this month.
To Opt-Out of text message alerts for closures, delays and emergencies:
- Log in to IC/Parent Portal: https://campus.hsd2.org/campus/portal/harrison.jsp
- Click on Contact Preferences
- Uncheck the Text (SMS) checkbox on the telephone number that you wish to remove
- Click Save
Prefer to go mobile with IC? Download the Infinite Campus app. The district ID is XWFDFL.
Don't forget to...
- Get your parent portal ID from your school
- Don't see any personal information once you are logged in? Contact your school to update your info.
Questions regarding text messages? Email us.
You will be charged the standard text messaging fee charged by your wireless carrier for each message you send or receive, in accordance with the terms of your cellular subscription plan. Message and data rates may apply, depending on your individual wireless pricing plan, in accordance with your wireless customer agreement. You are responsible for all applicable taxes.
School of Promise
The School of Promise distinction has been granted to Bricker Elementary School to ensure third through fifth grade students are given the best chances to succeed, specifically in the area of mathematics.
The five tenets of our School of Promise are:
- High Expectations of students, parents, teachers and administrators
- High Accountability of students, parents, teachers and administrators
- Extended Learning Opportunities for students struggling with necessary skills and concepts, including after-school tutoring for 90 minutes with a highly qualified teacher
- 45-minute Math Intervention throughout the school day provided by "math fellows" using Do The Math
- Extended School Year during the summer months for students meeting set criteria to close achievement gap
High quality instruction will continue to be a focus at Bricker Elementary School, but the School of Promise will provide additional resources to students. Students struggling will be required to attend afterschool tutoring to receive the support they need. Dinner will be provided as part of their participation.
The Bricker Principal or Assistant Principal will contact students who meet the requirements to join this program.
View the School of Promise flyer.